One of the most overlooked insurance policy coverage for business is media liability. For any business who has a website, whether you are a technology company or not, you need to insure against media, publishing, advertising, patent and copyright infringement liability. Consider these potential coverage’s.
- Specially crafted Cyberspace Activities.
- Combined Content and Errors, Omissions & Negligent Acts Coverage.
- Personal Injury
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement.
- Unauthorized Access – including theft of customers credit card data.
- No Punitive Damages Exclusion (where allowed by law).
- 60 Day Automatic Coverage for Wholly-Owned Entities Created or Acquired during the policy period.